5.08.2013

Come out, come out

The game that Tolliver loves most right now is hide-and-seek, probably because it has so much in common with the universal baby favorite peek-a-boo.  Or maybe because Tucker loves it too.
The thing is, Tollie is not a proficient hider.  At all.  He plays the game like most one year olds, under the If I can’t see you, you can’t see me ruleThere may be nothing cuter, though, than a little bottom waving around in the air, head just partway under the table.  I spend a minute stomping around, pretending that Tollie is very hard to find, wondering aloud if he’s behind the curtain or under the stool or inside the closet, peering beneath cushions and peeking around corners.   By the time I actually "find" him, even if his body parts haven't been sticking out of his hiding place, he’s been giggling more than enough to give himself away.

2 comments:

Poppy John said...

Jenni Baby,

Is Tolliver wearing camouflage in those pics? I don't see him.

L2A

Tiffany said...

I love reliving having little boys through your blog...it brings me joy!!! Those thighs...and 2 press 2 is 4...my heart.