5.02.2019

nuggets

This morning we woke to almost rain, kind of a thick, motionless mist. Hank wondered aloud about what it was, and Tolliver explained Fog is like a cloud that got shot down. 

Hank likes to weigh himself on the scale in the upstairs bathroom. At some point he must've misheard the word "heavy" as healthy, and hollers pretty much every time he steps on I'm going to see how healthy I am today! 

Tucker, often oblivious to much of what is going on, earbuds in and notebook ready, made a list of his favorite songs this evening. When asked about one, he described it as wise music, Like, I'm not sure it's a word, but it's kind of a wisdomatic tune. 

3 comments:

Poppy John said...

Jenni Baby,
It's so cool that you guys placed the giant workbench in the center of your kitchen.

L2A

Andy and Jenni said...

Dad, ^^^ this is funny because it's TRUE!
I'm wondering if someday when it's all cleared off and styled, I will miss the consta-mess?

Poppy John said...

Jenni Baby,
You are the BEST mom in the world.

Hey, I just saw a thing about box turtles on TV. Do the boys know how to identify their sex? "The eyes have it!"

When I was about Tolliver's age, I caught a box turtle. My dad drilled a hole through it's shell overhang near the tail (not harmful). He put about 150 feet of fishing line on the turtle and tied the other end to the porch. It was a BLAST to come out each morning and follow the line to see where he may have ended up...he could HIDE really well! Did we do that with you and Sis on the farm? Try it with the Betz boys!

L2A