8.30.2009

We've got Spirit

At our house, Fight the Team becomes a lullaby, a mason jar full of poisonous nuts adorns the mantle, and hands in the air aren't as much "so big" as they are  "O-H."  You've seen it done before, arms flying to form the letters O-H-I-O to show Buckeye pride at various locations -- on the Great Wall, at the beach, in Vegas.  Andy got some kids to hold the pose for a photograph during his medical mission in Honduras and we did it several years ago at our family reunion in Wales.  Our most recent attempt, below, may not be the best version of O-H-I-O, but it's ours.  And we're pretty sure Tressel and Brutus would approve.  The lazy O, the one-handed I, we know what they're saying.  It's football season, and these little Buckeye fans have big spirits. 
JEB

7 comments:

Poppy John said...

SOOOOO COOOOL!
Go Bucks!

L2A4

P.S. Did I ever tell you that the mascot where I went to high school was a "PINECONE"...intimidating, huh?

andrea | jene said...

Go Bucks!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Buckeyes!! Can't wait for the big game Saturday...and this is a perfect picture!!

Christy said...

How cute!

The Wendels said...

Best version of O-H-I-O I've ever seen :)

Jenny said...

Precious...in more ways than one!!

Hilary said...

I agree with the Wendels - one of the Best O-H-I-Os EVER! ;)