9.24.2019

the presence of her absence

Tollie, in earnest: Which is closer, New Zealand or the moon?

Hank, in rapid fire: I want to see the speaking parts inside Siri. Which is softer, a bear or a raccoon? I've never touched a raccoon, so I don't know. I want to see how tall I am today, but first I need a snack.

Tucker, in response: Hank, you can't open Siri till she breaks. Tolliver, which do you think?
Tolliver: Well, you can't see New Zealand, so, the moon? 

Hank: What if Tolliver had a zipper for a mouth?

Tucker: Except you can't see Celia either...


Speaking of: registration is live for the 2019 Battling Batten Disease 5K Run & Family Walk
Sign up by 9/27 to save $5, or by 10/17 to ensure a shirt. Or, just order a shirt ;)

2 comments:

rht said...

She is present in the middle of it all... and we are all signed up.

Poppy John said...

Jenni Baby,
Tell Tolliver I can see New Zealand from MY house!
Cool kid.
L2A4